"What can we say, we think you deserve 5 stars"
John, Elaine and Jack, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Comfortable open plan beamed living/dining
area with a beautiful view, 2 sofas, radio / cassette / CD and DVD
player, and flatscreen TV.
- The cottage also has a wood burning stove with free logs supplied,
table and chairs, fitted kitchenette with fridge and freezer compartment,
hob, oven and microwave.
car parking space.
A spiral staircase leads to Upstairs :
- Double bedroom with a stunning view over Wye Valley.
- Small single bedroom with storage space.
- Bathroom with WC, basin and shower over bath.
Additional features and information :
- Own terrace with garden furniture, barbecue and glorious
- Use of hard tennis court and 12 acres of grounds to
stroll in with footpaths leading from the grounds.
- Bed linen provided, towels available on request.
- Washing machine and tumble drier.
- Electric heating.
- One well behaved dog welcome.
- Unsuitable for very young children or the infirm.
had a lovely week! Up early to watch the fallow deer rutting in
the garden, then photographing kingfisher by the river. Lovely
Ralph and Lorraine Slaney, Lincoln October 2011